This was a lovely size hotel, not too big and not too small. Not too far from shops or beach. We had a very nice time here.
In the main the staff were very helpful and friendly, in particular we were given the 6th floor and one member of our party suffers with claustrophobia, therefore couldn't use the lift, but 6th floor was far too high to walk, we asked to be changed and straight away without any problem our room was changed.
The showers were very poor, the water was either extremely hot where we burnt ourselves on more than one occasion (there was no warning) or it would change to freezing cold. We were permanently jumping and shouting where it took our breath away. Also, two days we were given two towels instead of three (we were a family of three) and the receptionist was extremely rude and not very helpful. We asked a second time and then got the towels. We later found out this was the Head Receptionist!! pity he wasn't as polite as the rest of the staff.
Food was very good, but they should think about having more for the vegetarians....I got by but if you are a meat eater, it is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to HIPOTELS Marfil Playa, a 4-star all-inclusive hotel in Sa Coma, Majorca with an indoor and outdoor pool and stunning views of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, Stayforlong S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hipotels Marfil Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Marfil Playa Hotel Sa Coma
- Hipotels Marfil Playa Sa Coma, Majorca