Spent a week at this lovely hotel. Absolutely no hassles. Spotlessly clean. Food great. We went mid April for a quiet break and that's what we got. Think the hotel must have been about 30% full whilst we were there. Staff said they expect the season to start properly by the end of the month. Only criticism would be that soap and shower gel was not refreshed regularly and we had to ask for this from reception whenever we needed it. Easy walks around. Beach to ourselves almost. Apart from that small point about the toiletries we would recommend this hotel at a quieter time of year if you want a total break from busy lives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to HIPOTELS Marfil Playa, a 4-star all-inclusive hotel in Sa Coma, Majorca with an indoor and outdoor pool and stunning views of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hipotels Marfil Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Marfil Playa Hotel Sa Coma
- Hipotels Marfil Playa Sa Coma, Majorca