Stayed for 8 nights from April 11 on an AI basis - Daytime Weather Fantastic (22-28 degrees) but went of chilly evenings (only to be expected at this time of year !!) Totally Spotless with staff forever cleaning (eg 10.30 pm polishing brass bannisters on stairs !!) - Clean Towels every day (if required) and room kept immaculate - Restaurant and Bar Staff Amazing (Special Mention For Sebastian who always had a smile on his face and in the evenings never left us with an empty glass) - Breakfast wonderful but lunch and dinner(although Well Cooked) need more Variety !!
Sweets are to Die For (as a result of this i put on over 16 lbs) Shops and Eateries on the doorstep with a very nice Irish bar showing any footy tou may wish to watch about 5 mins walk away - One Small niggle was the lack of Tea/Coffee making facilities in the room (which having stayed in hotels all over the world i would expect in a 4* Hotel !!) - Overall A Wonderful Holiday and I would Return Like a Shot !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to HIPOTELS Marfil Playa, a 4-star all-inclusive hotel in Sa Coma, Majorca with an indoor and outdoor pool and stunning views of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hipotels Marfil Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Marfil Playa Hotel Sa Coma
- Hipotels Marfil Playa Sa Coma, Majorca