Me and my friend spent 5 nights at the Marfil Playa at the end of June. We stayed last year and enjoyed it so much we booked again. We requested a sea view; our request was granted and it was amazing. Food is good but I think all hotels in Sa Coma are feeling 'the pinch'. Salads and cold dishes beautiful but I would have liked better quality fish/meat. Staff, without exception, extrememly helpful. Have holidayed in Sa Coma on and off for years but this year we did realise that there are no nice bars to sit and watch the world go by. We preferred to walk into S'illot (which is a bit more traditional) to have a drink overlooking the beach. Unfortunately, in Sa Coma all the bars/restaurants are on the back streets so no nice pavement cafes. Couple of 'English' bars with tribute bands but even these are cutting back on showing quality acts. Sad really but AI is killing Sa Coma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to HIPOTELS Marfil Playa, a 4-star all-inclusive hotel in Sa Coma, Majorca with an indoor and outdoor pool and stunning views of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hipotels Marfil Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Marfil Playa Hotel Sa Coma
- Hipotels Marfil Playa Sa Coma, Majorca