Fabulous stay at this hotel - though initially disappointed we couldn't get sea view, however, the room we were given on first floor proved handy for restaurant and pool etc. We could not fault this hotel in any way, the staff go out of their way to speak to you and were always smiling and helpful. Bar staff and in particular, Restaurant staff so helpful and attentive with my Gluten Free / Lactose free diet - which was such a huge relief for me. So a big thank you to the hotel for that.
Hotel is in a lovely spot right on the beach, poolside beds always available, even for July. The entertainment was also very good and the team worked very hard.
I can recommend this hotel - we are already planning our return! Congratulations to the management on keeping a happy staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hipotels Hotel Mediterraneo enjoys a paradisiacal setting on the seashore surrounded by more than 1.5 hectares of landscaped gardens. Experience a relaxing holiday in the beautiful natural setting of Punta de n'Amer with views from the terraces over the Mediterranean Sea. Hipotels Hotel Mediterraneo has a ISO 14001 international certification, meaning it is committed to caring for the environment, efficiently making use of resources and energy, controlling and substituting products for those that are more environmentally friendly, and recycling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hipotels Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blau Mediterraneo Sa Coma
- Hotel Blau Mediterraneo
- Hipotels Mediterraneo Sa Coma, Majorca