We've just got back from our all inclusive stay. I have to say the resort is lovely, very clean and the sea was crystal clear and warm which is good seeing as we spent most of the days there. This was due to the lack of sunbeds/ seating areas at the pool side. If you haven't put your towel down by 6 you have no chance! This is on the sunbeds and the uncomfortable chairs.Absolutely ridiculous!! These areas just arent big enough for the amount of people staying there!
As well as spending the week down at the beach we also had to eat out as well as the food was uninterestingwith a mish mash of some very strange combinations. The snack bar consisted of cheese and ham ( luncheon meat) a loaf of bread chocolate spread and cakes and a bowl of fruit that was it all week! No variety at all.
Theres also warm milk available for your cereal, if like me you decided the cooked breakfast and the salad,cold carrots and gherkin was to much.This was the same every single day!! I have read other post which state their was a variety of meats fish kebabs etc?!? We did not see anything like this on our stay! There is a great English pub next door where we had breakfast for 6 out of 7 days and lots of nice restaurants further into the resort.
The rooms were ok we stayed right at the back, the maid came 4 out if 7 days didn't change the sheets and we got 1 change of towels. The rooms have no air con no fridge etc so your literally sweating all night, and then sleeping in the same sheets night after night!! Not good at all. We had ants in our bathroom and the staff were prompt in getting this sorted. The rooms are very very basic beyond belief!
We didn't see any entertainment as we spent the majority of the week out of the hotel, which was a shame as wed hoped it would be a great family hotel where we could just relax around the pool. My daughter is 8 and enjoyed the kids club for the day she went but there wasnt anything for my 14 year son to do .
The staff were friendly enough and helped if you needed anything, but didn't go out their way with pleasantries.
Overall I wouldn't stay here again We ended up spending an extra
£600 + on food,!money which would have been better spent on a nicer hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IN GENERAL: The apartments HSM Club Torre Blanca offer all kind of advantages to spend unforgettable family holidays. The hotel is focused on children enjoyment, with its big and original lake shaped swimming pool, spacious sports area and all inclusive board. The hotel is open from May to October. LOCATION: The complex HSM Club Torre Blanca is situated in Sa Coma, a resort in San Lorenzo municipality in the east of Majorca, 70 km away from Palma and 65 km from the airport. The beautiful beach of Sa Coma is almost 1 km long, and there is a sea promenade along the beach surrounded by palm trees. The hotel offers a free shuttle bus to the beach, which is situated 800 m from the hotel. Sa Coma is separated from Cala Millor by a natural area of Sa Punt de n'Amer. In the proximity there is also a small talayot in S'Illot. A commercial centre, with a supermarket, is situated just steps away from the hotel. There are also bars and restaurants near the beach. Attractions such as Auto Safari Zoo or Mini Golf Paradise are a must for children! The picturesque village Porto Cristo, with its famous Drach Caves, is just 6 km away. ROOMS: The complex consists of 2 floor bungalows and has the image of a small, charming Mediterranean village. Spacious and comfortable apartments, all with a bedroom and a living room (with sofa beds), bathroom, ceiling fans (in both rooms), safety deposit box (extra charge), telephone, WIFI (extra charge), satellite TV and terrace. GASTRONOMY: The hotel offers an all inclusive food and beverage package. The restaurant serves meals in a thematic buffet style! There is a wide selection of cold and hot dishes, as well as a variety of fruit and desserts. The restaurant also offers some dishes prepared instantly in show cooking. The all inclusive package, besides 3 main meals, offers snacks between meals and all kinds of drinks (beverages, hot drinks, alcohol) and ice cream throughout the entire day. FACILITIES: Spacious terrace offers a swimming pool for adults, with a separate area for children, surrounded by sunbeds and sunshades. Bar service at the pool. Indoor Bar. CHILDREN: The complex HSM Club Torre Blanca offers the following facilities to guarantee fun for the whole family: mini club with entertainers, swimming pool, sports area, etc. Funny mascot called Sami joins the children in different games and activities. Also available baby cots and high chairs in the restaurant, at no extra cost. ADDITIONAL SERVICES: 24/7 reception. WIFI in common areas (no extra charge), WIFI in hotel rooms (extra charge), Internet corner (extra charge). Rent a car and rent a bike. We accept both Visa and MasterCard credit cards. SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT: Daytime and evening entertainment, shows or live music various times per week. Mini golf, playground, sports area to play tennis, volleyball, football, etc. Billiards (extra charge) and table tennis in the complex. Possibility to practice sports in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and LoveHolidays so you can book your HSM Club Torre Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hsm Club Torre Blanca Hotel Sa Coma
- Hsm Hotel Sa Coma
- Hsm Hotel Torre Blanca
- HSM Club Torre Blanca Sa Coma, Majorca