As said in numerous other reviews this property is dominated by Germans. If there were half a dozen English families there that is all that there were.
If you are travelling with teenagers beware - small children may mix well but the German teenagers most definately DO NOT. My son is 13 and is a very confident child, he went with a member of the entertainment team to do archery but returned within 10 minutes as he was the only English child there and they refused point blank to let him try unless he spoke german. He actually does archery with scouts and learns german in school - the guy from the apartments (who was a nice enough guy) gave him a bow and he shot 2 straight bulls and which point the german kids started calling him names in English and German.
That aside the apartments are good value for money if you get them cheap. Some reviews say drinks are strong but to be honest they aren't any stronger than you would get as a double in an English pub.
Free Wifi can be picked up around the pool if you're near to reception
Staff we encountered were all very friendly and helpful - even changing room to a top floor one as I don't like ground floor rooms
Lovely clean pool area
Restaurant clean and bright
BEST bed I have slept on in the Med - fantastic
Can imagine pool area would be very crowded in summer and you would struggle to get a lounger
Not enough lighting in seating area around pool at night time
No air con in rooms - which even in October got very stuffy at night
Not a lot of choice in restaurant - chips with every meal and cater more towards German taste rather than everyone. Also had to queue almost every night for something from the hot counter, so can imagine in the height of summer this would be annoying
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IN GENERAL: The apartments HSM Club Torre Blanca offer all kind of advantages to spend unforgettable family holidays. The hotel is focused on children enjoyment, with its big and original lake shaped swimming pool, spacious sports area and all inclusive board. The hotel is open from May to October. LOCATION: The complex HSM Club Torre Blanca is situated in Sa Coma, a resort in San Lorenzo municipality in the east of Majorca, 70 km away from Palma and 65 km from the airport. The beautiful beach of Sa Coma is almost 1 km long, and there is a sea promenade along the beach surrounded by palm trees. The hotel offers a free shuttle bus to the beach, which is situated 800 m from the hotel. Sa Coma is separated from Cala Millor by a natural area of Sa Punt de n'Amer. In the proximity there is also a small talayot in S'Illot. A commercial centre, with a supermarket, is situated just steps away from the hotel. There are also bars and restaurants near the beach. Attractions such as Auto Safari Zoo or Mini Golf Paradise are a must for children! The picturesque village Porto Cristo, with its famous Drach Caves, is just 6 km away. ROOMS: The complex consists of 2 floor bungalows and has the image of a small, charming Mediterranean village. Spacious and comfortable apartments, all with a bedroom and a living room (with sofa beds), bathroom, air conditioning, safety deposit box (extra charge), telephone, WIFI (extra charge), satellite TV and terrace. From May 2017 the complex also offers completely refurbished SUPERIOR APARTMENTS, which count with modern and minimalist design: bright colours, as well as comfy and elegant furniture. GASTRONOMY: The hotel offers an all inclusive food and beverage package. The restaurant serves meals in a thematic buffet style! There is a wide selection of cold and hot dishes, as well as a variety of fruit and desserts. The restaurant also offers some dishes prepared instantly in show cooking. The all inclusive package, besides 3 main meals, offers snacks between meals and all kinds of drinks (beverages, hot drinks, alcohol) and ice cream throughout the entire day. FACILITIES: Spacious terrace offers a swimming pool for adults, with a separate area for children, surrounded by sunbeds and sunshades. Bar service at the pool. Indoor Bar. CHILDREN: The complex HSM Club Torre Blanca offers the following facilities to guarantee fun for the whole family: mini club with entertainers, swimming pool, sports area, etc. Funny mascot called Sami joins the children in different games and activities. Also available baby cots and high chairs in the restaurant, at no extra cost. ADDITIONAL SERVICES: 24/7 reception. WIFI in common areas (no extra charge), WIFI in hotel rooms (extra charge), Internet corner (extra charge). Rent a car and rent a bike. We accept both Visa and MasterCard credit cards. SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT: Daytime and evening entertainment, shows or live music various times per week. Mini golf, playground, sports area to play tennis, volleyball, football, etc. Billiards (extra charge) and table tennis in the complex. Possibility to practice sports in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your HSM Club Torre Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hsm Club Torre Blanca Hotel Sa Coma
- Hsm Hotel Sa Coma
- Hsm Hotel Torre Blanca
- HSM Club Torre Blanca Sa Coma, Majorca