Myself and my family stayed here during the October half term and couldn't have had a better time. The hotel is mainly catered for and visited by German guests but this was not a problem. The songs played at the kids entertainment are all in German or Spanish but this didn't stop mine or any other English children staying here from joining in. The entertainment team are brilliant with all the children and spoke all languages so nobody was left out. Our apartment had two single beds pushed together in the bedroom with a cot provided that we asked for. In the living room the sofa turns into a bed with another bed sliding out from underneath. There is also a small kitchen area but nothing is supplied to cook or eat with but as we were staying all inclusive this was not needed. The swimming pool was a bit on the chilly side and took your breath away the first time you jumped in! It is however cleaned every day and is absolutely spotless. The food provided for an all inclusive hotel is to a very good standard with pleanty of choice for kids and adults. The hotel is a 10-15 minute walk to the beach but the hotel do offer a shuttle bus for free at certain times. I can't forget to say a massive thank you to all the staff at the hotel. The receptionists were very helpful with any request and bar staff very smiley and always polite. For me though the best staff were those working in the restaurant. With our two young children the waiting staff were always stopping to talk and often encourage them to eat their dinner but in a very loving and playful way which always made our kids smile. If you plan on going out for the day and will miss lunch at the hotel you can get a lunch bag from reception that you can simply fill up when you go for breakfast. This was great for us when we visited the beach as it meant not having to worry about carrying any money. You do however need to inform reception the day before you want a lunch bag. One more thing I wish I knew about prior to spending loads of money on beach toys is that the hotel take in buckets, spades, parasols, lilos etc from guests who are leaving and do not want to take them home and sell them for 1 euro each which go's to a local charity. So before you spend lots of money on brand new items ask the hotel reps if you can look at what they have and save yourself a fortune!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IN GENERAL: The apartments HSM Club Torre Blanca offer all kind of advantages to spend unforgettable family holidays. The hotel is focused on children enjoyment, with its big and original lake shaped swimming pool, spacious sports area and all inclusive board. The hotel is open from May to October. LOCATION: The complex HSM Club Torre Blanca is situated in Sa Coma, a resort in San Lorenzo municipality in the east of Majorca, 70 km away from Palma and 65 km from the airport. The beautiful beach of Sa Coma is almost 1 km long, and there is a sea promenade along the beach surrounded by palm trees. The hotel offers a free shuttle bus to the beach, which is situated 800 m from the hotel. Sa Coma is separated from Cala Millor by a natural area of Sa Punt de n'Amer. In the proximity there is also a small talayot in S'Illot. A commercial centre, with a supermarket, is situated just steps away from the hotel. There are also bars and restaurants near the beach. Attractions such as Auto Safari Zoo or Mini Golf Paradise are a must for children! The picturesque village Porto Cristo, with its famous Drach Caves, is just 6 km away. ROOMS: The complex consists of 2 floor bungalows and has the image of a small, charming Mediterranean village. Spacious and comfortable apartments, all with a bedroom and a living room (with sofa beds), bathroom, air conditioning, safety deposit box (extra charge), telephone, WIFI (extra charge), satellite TV and terrace. From May 2017 the complex also offers completely refurbished SUPERIOR APARTMENTS, which count with modern and minimalist design: bright colours, as well as comfy and elegant furniture. GASTRONOMY: The hotel offers an all inclusive food and beverage package. The restaurant serves meals in a thematic buffet style! There is a wide selection of cold and hot dishes, as well as a variety of fruit and desserts. The restaurant also offers some dishes prepared instantly in show cooking. The all inclusive package, besides 3 main meals, offers snacks between meals and all kinds of drinks (beverages, hot drinks, alcohol) and ice cream throughout the entire day. FACILITIES: Spacious terrace offers a swimming pool for adults, with a separate area for children, surrounded by sunbeds and sunshades. Bar service at the pool. Indoor Bar. CHILDREN: The complex HSM Club Torre Blanca offers the following facilities to guarantee fun for the whole family: mini club with entertainers, swimming pool, sports area, etc. Funny mascot called Sami joins the children in different games and activities. Also available baby cots and high chairs in the restaurant, at no extra cost. ADDITIONAL SERVICES: 24/7 reception. WIFI in common areas (no extra charge), WIFI in hotel rooms (extra charge), Internet corner (extra charge). Rent a car and rent a bike. We accept both Visa and MasterCard credit cards. SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT: Daytime and evening entertainment, shows or live music various times per week. Mini golf, playground, sports area to play tennis, volleyball, football, etc. Billiards (extra charge) and table tennis in the complex. Possibility to practice sports in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your HSM Club Torre Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hsm Club Torre Blanca Hotel Sa Coma
- Hsm Hotel Sa Coma
- Hsm Hotel Torre Blanca
- HSM Club Torre Blanca Sa Coma, Majorca