Have just returned from 1 week (May 2014) at this hotel with my husband and two daughters. We had a thoroughly enjoyable week. The hotel itself is very well laid out and looks typically Spanish, fitting in well with the surrounding villas/houses. The pool area is beautiful with shade from trees when you want it or plenty areas to catch the sun if that's what you want and there was always enough sunbeds available. One word of warning re the pool is the main pool goes from shallow to deep surprisingly quickly although there is a small paddling pool separted from main pool for toddlers. The food was delicious and varied, catering for all tastes (my eldest daughter had pasta every lunch and dinner for the whole week!)and there was never a queue. The dining room was clean and well maintained and the staff friendly and extremely efficient at their jobs. The entertainment staff were absolute marvels! Always cheery and enthusiastic from morning to night in whatever event they were hosting eg rifle shooting, table tennis, aqua aerobics etc...Adults and/or children could be kept busy with daytime activities if they wanted or not if they'd rather just watch or relax instead. The evening entertainment was enjoyed by our children and all the others of all ages staying there. A mini disco starting at 20.30pm, with party games and some extremely catchy songs followed by bingo and then a show (the parrot show and a Las Vegas type dance show being memorable). The rooms were smaller than I'd expected but entirely functional with a balcony and were cleaned with new linen 5 days out of the 7 which was nice. Our room was on the second floor in Cadiz block, quiet with a nice view overlooking the pool. Although there was no air-conditioning we had a ceiling fan and slept with patio doors open in the sitting room (which doubled as our bedroom) and the windows open in the bedroom (where the kids slept) and we were never too hot. The location of the hotel was an approx.10-15mins slow walk to the beach which was a white sandy beach with shallow sea. Overall a perfect week staying in a very family orientated and friendly hotel. Thankyou for making it so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IN GENERAL: The apartments HSM Club Torre Blanca offer all kind of advantages to spend unforgettable family holidays. The hotel is focused on children enjoyment, with its big and original lake shaped swimming pool, spacious sports area and all inclusive board. The hotel is open from May to October. LOCATION: The complex HSM Club Torre Blanca is situated in Sa Coma, a resort in San Lorenzo municipality in the east of Majorca, 70 km away from Palma and 65 km from the airport. The beautiful beach of Sa Coma is almost 1 km long, and there is a sea promenade along the beach surrounded by palm trees. The hotel offers a free shuttle bus to the beach, which is situated 800 m from the hotel. Sa Coma is separated from Cala Millor by a natural area of Sa Punt de n'Amer. In the proximity there is also a small talayot in S'Illot. A commercial centre, with a supermarket, is situated just steps away from the hotel. There are also bars and restaurants near the beach. Attractions such as Auto Safari Zoo or Mini Golf Paradise are a must for children! The picturesque village Porto Cristo, with its famous Drach Caves, is just 6 km away. ROOMS: The complex consists of 2 floor bungalows and has the image of a small, charming Mediterranean village. Spacious and comfortable apartments, all with a bedroom and a living room (with sofa beds), bathroom, air conditioning, safety deposit box (extra charge), telephone, WIFI (extra charge), satellite TV and terrace. From May 2017 the complex also offers completely refurbished SUPERIOR APARTMENTS, which count with modern and minimalist design: bright colours, as well as comfy and elegant furniture. GASTRONOMY: The hotel offers an all inclusive food and beverage package. The restaurant serves meals in a thematic buffet style! There is a wide selection of cold and hot dishes, as well as a variety of fruit and desserts. The restaurant also offers some dishes prepared instantly in show cooking. The all inclusive package, besides 3 main meals, offers snacks between meals and all kinds of drinks (beverages, hot drinks, alcohol) and ice cream throughout the entire day. FACILITIES: Spacious terrace offers a swimming pool for adults, with a separate area for children, surrounded by sunbeds and sunshades. Bar service at the pool. Indoor Bar. CHILDREN: The complex HSM Club Torre Blanca offers the following facilities to guarantee fun for the whole family: mini club with entertainers, swimming pool, sports area, etc. Funny mascot called Sami joins the children in different games and activities. Also available baby cots and high chairs in the restaurant, at no extra cost. ADDITIONAL SERVICES: 24/7 reception. WIFI in common areas (no extra charge), WIFI in hotel rooms (extra charge), Internet corner (extra charge). Rent a car and rent a bike. We accept both Visa and MasterCard credit cards. SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT: Daytime and evening entertainment, shows or live music various times per week. Mini golf, playground, sports area to play tennis, volleyball, football, etc. Billiards (extra charge) and table tennis in the complex. Possibility to practice sports in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays and Evoline ltd so you can book your HSM Club Torre Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hsm Club Torre Blanca Hotel Sa Coma
- Hsm Hotel Sa Coma
- Hsm Hotel Torre Blanca
- HSM Club Torre Blanca Sa Coma, Majorca