This was our second stay at this hotel and yet again what a great holiday we had. Everything about this hotel was right for us. We travelled as a party of four. Two adults and two children aged 9 and 6.
Every room has a view of the pool and is very spacios. More than enough space for 2 adults and 2 kids. Towels changed everyday and cleaned to a high standard. The bathroom is very very impressive with a walk in shower that was great.
From breakfast to Evening meal the food was varied, piping hot, well presented and very tasty. You can now have a chinese meal cooked infront of you and also meat and fish cooked to order. As for desserts utterly brilliant, the Chef should be congratulated on these, I have never seen anything as well produced and presented and to cap it they all tasted great.
Every member of staff appears to have a smile on their faces and all seem to enjoy their jobs. This "rubs off" on the guests and creates a very relaxed atmosphere. Nothing is to much trouble for the reception staff. The bar staff are very efficient and even when the bar is busy you get served quite quickly. The waiters in the restaurant are very good and extremely polite. A special mention to Lena from the entertainment staff, her enthusiasm is very infectious.
The pool is an ample size for this hotel, yes it can get busy but we stayed in the height of the season. The sunbed situation is the same in this hotel as many others. If you want a certain spot then yes you have to reserve your beds. If you are not bothered you can still come down at 10 o'clock and get 4 or 5 beds together.
More than acceptable. Some acts better than others. Rud Stewart was brilliant- make sure you don' t miss him. If you want Las Vegas style entertainment- go to Las Vegas
After booking our holiday I always trawl through reviews on this site on a daily basis, if you are in this position now, firstly I am very envious that you are about to stay at the Palmeras Playa, I would come back tomorrow, and secondly what a great holiday you are about to embark on.
Finally I would reccommend this hotel to anyone and will be returning next year,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Protur Palmeras Playa Hotel with 4 stars is one of our hotels in Majorca. Located in Sa Coma, it is located 100 meters from the Sa Coma beach and 500 meters from the small fishing port of s'Illot.Our hotel in Sa Coma has twin rooms and is perfect for families with children wishing to spend their holiday in Majorca.The outdoor pool is surrounded by gardens and terraces where you can enjoy the Majorcan sun.A full entertainment programme with evening shows and activities complete the leisure on offer at the Protur Palmeras Playa Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Protur Palmeras Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Protur Palmeras Playa Hotel Sa Coma
- Protur Palmeras Playa Sa Coma, Majorca