Well after visiting this beautiful hotel last October we couldn't wait to return on the 1st May. We were the first guests to arrive to a lovely reception from Claire. I cannot rate enough, how wonderful the staff are who work at this fabulous hotel. Claire and David at reception where always accommodating. We were a little disappointed at first to hear Scooby had left because they have a brand new entertainment team, but it did not disappoint. Lukas and Garazi where fantastic with my two little girls aged 2 and 5. They work so very hard, my 5 year old had an amazing time despite the lack of children at the mini disco each night, she had her face painted by Garazi which was fab. They really made our stay extra special so much that we want to return yet again. On our last night Lukas awarded my little 5 year old girl a certificate and medal for been a great dancer and it really made her holiday, Thank You. Unfortunately due to the cooler nights the evening shows where inside, last October the acts where on the big stage outside which was better. Also the snack bar wasn't open during the day, again due to maybe the smaller amount of guests but it looked as though it was been set up on the day we were leaving! On a couple of the nights, we didn't have professional acts which was disappointing again due to the small amount of guests but the entertainment team worked extremely hard to entertain us. Pub quiz, Karaoke etc. The professional singers Adel alike was absolutely brilliant! The bar staff were always smiling and really happy to serve us. Honestly I do think the manager needs to give all his staff a massive big pat on the back as I've never come across such wonderful staff, each and everyone. Not forgetting the restaurant staff, always a warm greeting. Also Paul the first choice rep was always around, such a nice guy. We would just like to say a very big Thank You for making our holiday so special, many thanks and hope to see you all again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Protur Palmeras Playa Hotel with 4 stars is one of our hotels in Majorca. Located in Sa Coma, it is located 100 meters from the Sa Coma beach and 500 meters from the small fishing port of s'Illot.Our hotel in Sa Coma has twin rooms and is perfect for families with children wishing to spend their holiday in Majorca.The outdoor pool is surrounded by gardens and terraces where you can enjoy the Majorcan sun.A full entertainment programme with evening shows and activities complete the leisure on offer at the Protur Palmeras Playa Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Protur Palmeras Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Protur Palmeras Playa Hotel Sa Coma
- Protur Palmeras Playa Sa Coma, Majorca