Protur Palmeras Playa Aparthotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Mariant(Sant Llorenc des Cardassar)
  • Breakfast included
Seasun Fona(S'illot)
1,563 results
All reviewsblock cpool baritalian nightwalk in showerreception stafffirst choice repgala nightstir frygeorge penaplenty of choicelovely hotelevening entertainmentgreat holidayself serviceanimation teamsun all daymain bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2014

What can I say that hasn't already been said, the rooms are big and all overlook the swimming pool. The food is excellent, we have always been to a three star hotel in Alcudia but decided on a change. So glad we did, this four star hotel has fantastic food. The beach is 2mins walk away and is just as good as Alcudia.(although smaller) When we arrived the Reception staff were so nice and helpful. All the staff were friendly and I can only say if you have booked I'm jealous I wanted to stay there !!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Tina H
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Just returned from our 4th holiday at this lovely hotel, its so friendly, the staff are the best we,ve ever had in any hotel abroad, from the minute we arrived they remembered us on reception , mind you we are hard to forget lol , The lovely Claire and Dominique made sure we had the same rooms as b4 , thank you very much ;-) The pool bar is great for getting nice cold drinks to cool u down , bar staff are brilliant , Paco, kiki, jose, franchesco,alex, and ev1 , u all do a wonderful job , had such a gd laugh with u all , not forgettin the lovely lifeguard who fell in love with my dad , always give him a heart sign and said I love you hahaaa .The food was to die for again , lovely stir fries made to order, beautiful desserts , if you cuddnt find nuffin you liked there must be summit wrong with you !! Only one little gripe we had this year , we didn't think the entertainment team was as gd as last year , when uve had Arron, Imke and Perle it must be very hard to get any better, we missed them loads and thought this year they tried to hurry up and get the mini disco out of the way, the entertainment girls seemed more interested in a group of lads than dancing with the children !!! Just read the review below about chelo in the bar , don't agree at all , she was the loveliest lady , reali gd with my 2 granddaughters , always giving them high fives and making sure they had the right coloured feather in their cocktails and as for the restaurant staff , there amazing , Thomas remembered our son who came with us last year , asked about his uni , was so lovely that he remembered , thank you Thomas , your a credit to the hotel, and what can I say about the lovely Javi , always happy , so gd with my granddaughters and very lovely to look at hahaa . Thank you to Mark and Miguel , you have a wonderful hotel and amazing staff , looking forward to booking up again next year , would recommend this hotel to anyone , its fantastic ;-)

Room Tip: We always stay in the rooms overlooking the childrens pool , get the sun first thing in the morning then it cools down a bit in the afternoon
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank caroline t
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I would really recommend this hotel. Excellent location, beside beach and prom. Twin rooms are nice with sliding doors, seperating bedroom. Food is very good. Kids pool is ideal. Adult entertainment ok, but needs improvement. The kids animation team are excellent with the children, however they are understaffed, only 3 staff members. Lucas is excellent getting all involved in activities. I also found receptionist claire mills, very professional and very helpful. I must say all staff members of the hotel were very friendly except for one. I wasnt going to mention it but i feel i must. I found one female bar staff member, chelo, to be very hostile and ignorant towards customers, well to me anyway. On occasions she waits tables in the restraurant. I would recommend that she be detailed for restraurant duty only and kept well away from the bar. She is the only female staff member behind the bar, the rest of the bar staff are very friendly and good craic, they clearly enjoy working there. As employed previously as a barman myself, i know the importance of interacting with customers and being friendly. Although i was all inclusive, i didnt want to go to the bar and found myself asking my wife to go and order the drinks..... overall this is an excellent hotel and i would really recommend it.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank irishsteve73
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Our group of six, three adults and three teens stayed in this hotel for the last week in June. The rooms were in Block A, airy,spacious and decorated nicely.Beds were firm but fine,even sofa bed was ok. Bathroom lovely with great shower. Everywhere cleaned to a high standard. Staff were terrific, friendly,professional and hardworking.
Food varied, something 4 everyone; stir-fry station super and very popular with our group.
Entertainment average. Bar staff lovely though white wine could be improved.
Location beside beach and near plenty of shops and bars.
Ping pong and pool available too.
Overall,a good hotel great for families. Really enjoyed our holiday.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank MAH7
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The first thing is the rooms are spacious,clean and modern. The bathroom has a fabulous shower with gorgeous fluffy white towels and the most beautiful bathroom products ever. The tea and coffee replenished every day with plenty of small sachets of milk. The air con is fantastic !! The food in the restaurant has a fabulous variety. It is much better if you wait and have your choice of stir fry ,meat or fish freshly cooked .The beds are firm but sorted with a mattress topper provided on request. As far as entertainment goes, it was mostly good especially Family Man (George) who I would pay to see as so very funny. We hired a car through Protur Cars,next to the chemist attached to the hotel which cost 106 euros,less than half of the other car hire places we went to.We were amused to watch people putting towels on beds really early then leaving hotel with lilos,other towels and kids, then returning late afternoon to take up their reserved sunbeds on the sunny side of the pool. There were some very serious sun bathers at the hotel who hardly moved from their sunbeds and they were all age groups, some quite old !! staff all worked extremely hard. Hardly any wait for drinks. Compared with some other hotels this one must be one of the best. We were in Block A above the stage, if we return we will ask for block C facing the stage as nice to sit on balcony some evenings and still watch entertainment. Did not find hotel noisy at night nor had a problem with kids who all seemed to be having a great time being entertained all day/evening by hotel entertainment team who all work extremely hard.

Room Tip: Block A, sun from 3pm till 7pm. Block C from 7am till 1pm. Block B corner rooms sun on and off so cooler balconies. Block C faces the stage for entertainment
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple