“Fine on a Summer's Evening”
Review of Pizzeria Vesubio

Pizzeria Vesubio
Ranked #20 of 31 Restaurants in Valldemossa
Price range: US$13 - US$19
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: It is a family restaurant with a great varity od dishes. Depending on the season we use fres Mediterranean vegetables.
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Unlike nearly all the other reviewers, we never set foot in the place! The weather was fine and warm so the attractions of sitting outside - in a group of 10 tables or so across on the other side of a tree lined road- won out.

Yes, the menus were of the multi lingual tourist variety but the platter of cheese starter was really varied and happily served two of us. The main course from the chalk board specials was a very tasty spatchcocked barbecued chicken. The sweet, a limoncello confection, was enjoyed by my partner more than by me but that's not the first time. I thought it was " bought in". Service was cheery and welcoming.

We shared the starter and sweet, had two large glasses of sangria and paid €45 plus tip. The atmosphere was lively and pleasant with a wide range of nationalities enjoying the uncomplicated menu. Perhaps not a place to seek out for that special meal but, if in the area for three or four nights, quite definitely worth a visit

There are newer reviews for Pizzeria Vesubio

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I loved this pizza, and the salad. I also loved the amazing homed desserts. This is the kind of place locals frequent because the food is so good.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Such a lovely place.Unpretentious.Really nice waitress.We shared a chicken salad and we both had pizza.It was all delicious.I had a glass of Cava Sangria.....it tasted of more!!Really good value for money.Went back a second night.......really could not fault it.One of the nicest meals we had during our week in Mallorca.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The staff were pleasant and friendly. The food was really good. I had steak which was well cooked and generous helping. Rest of family were equally happy with their choices. What lets the place down a little is the decor. It all looks tired and the poorly painted volcano near the entrance does nothing to help.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Completely delicious pizza, just as we love it. Oh, and four jugs of Sangría Cava - one each! - Delicious.
A perfect evening AND I remember all of it! One of us however doesn't remember walking back that night! Not surprising I guess. ;)