“Just my thoughts...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Norton VA

Super 8 Norton VA
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Norton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Lincoln, NE
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

The rate was good, room clean and quiet. Staff was helpful. Breakfast was basic but enough. I was in a non smoking room that had a very strong smell of smoke. I am still feeling that in my lungs, as I cannot handle smoke. Internet did not work at all

Stayed May 2014
Cassandra P, General Manager at Super 8 Norton VA, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Thank you for reviewing our property. We are glad that you were happy with most aspects of your stay but acknowledge you were dissatisfied due to the odor of smoke. As posted on the front entrance, smoking is allowed in designated areas of our property; however, we hope you will accept our apologies for your displeasure.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

The facilities and particularly my room have been updated recently so everything was clean and fresh. Check-in with Lisa and Cass was quick and easy. I would absolutely stay here again. This Super 8 is a winner.

Room Tip: I suppose rooms on the opposite side from the highway are quieter but I did not have one and also di...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank thetinman56
Cassandra P, General Manager at Super 8 Norton VA, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you for writing a review of our property and for the nice compliments. Our housekeeping staff does an exceptional job of keeping everything fresh and clean and the front desk clerks are very friendly and helpful. Personally, I believe we have the best staff in our region.

Thanks for choosing Norton Super 8! We hope to see you again soon.
Washington Court House, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at the Super 8 Hotel in Norton Va! Our room was very nice and very clean and staff was very friendly and helpful to us. View of the mountains and trees behind the hotel was breath taking! Enjoyed all the area had to offer! Celebrated my birthday there this weekend! Breakfast was nice yesterday before we started back home. Had cereal, fruit cup, yogurt and cinnamon roll ,,orange juice, and coffee!!! Will visit again when in Norton! Thank you staff!

Room Tip: We had a king sized bed no smoking room at the end of the hall lower level. Easy access to side doo...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
We're so glad you chose to stay with us on your birthday and were able to enjoy a great visit!Thank you for writing such a nice review of our property; we do have an exceptional staff. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments.

Thank you for choosing Norton Super 8! We hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norton
Days Inn Norton VA
BEST WESTERN Of Wise
The Inn at Wise
The Inn at Wise
#2 of 2 in Wise

Been to Super 8 Norton VA? Share your experiences!