“A very nice place indeed”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome to our villa!  Enjoy the gorgeous island, and enjoy relaxing at our villa.
Welcome to our villa!  Detached and on 2 floors for space and privacy.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome to our villa!  Detached and on 2 floors for space and privacy.
Welcome to our holiday home - we hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
We fitted artificial grass to the front of the property in December 2016.
Finally - our newly installed (May 2017) private pool!
The villa has a separate kitchen.
Fully fitted kitchen with all new appliances.
I have just bought a new 49 inch TV - new pics to follow.  This tv now in bedroom with PS3!
Open plan dining/living area
Bean bags for the children to chill out and watch TV.
We love our art - we wanted to make the house feel like home.
Upstairs bathroom with large walk in shower.
Double bedroom on first floor with built in wardrobes.  Sliding wall to room with bunk beds.
Bright and funky bedroom with bunk beds - the children will argue over the top bunk!
bunk beds, built in wardrobe, chest of drawers and view out to the mountains
Double bedroom with single beds and built in wardrobe (ground floor)
Double bedroom with built in wardrobe on the ground floor.  Room overlooks the garden.
Ground floor double bedroom looks onto garden and pool area.
Ground floor newly installed shower room.
Perfect spot for soaking up the sun, eating outside and chilling out!
View from the bunk bed room
View from first floor double bedroom - towards sand dunes and beach
One of the many stunning beaches - 15 minutes drive/taxi from the villa
Fuerteventra has many stunning beaches!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
realtrip9...
Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
“A very nice place indeed”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

A short drive from the centre of Correlejo, set in a quiet residential estate with a nearby Hyperdino Supermarket close by for convenience. The villa itself was beautifully clean, it had the bonus of wifi (it didn't work upstairs though...so what, I didn't care about that) and a television system which was able to receive programmes/films etc from UK and around the world. Not that we watched it all the time, but on occasion it was nice not having to go out. It had everything we needed for our stay and the comms I received from the owner were thoughtful, comprehensive and helpful. I couldn't fault the attention to detail. Its always a bit tense on booking a place and judging online from a few photos I know, but this one worked out absolutely fine.

Your age range 50-64
8 Feb 2017
Thank you for the lovely review! I'm delighted you both had a lovely holiday and enjoyed the villa. I'm also pleased you felt the pre holiday communication was helpful - it's something I always strive for - to make guests feel relaxed before they go (the island keeps you relaxed when there!).
I would welcome you both back anytime.
Abbey8200...
“Lovely villa - Perfect for a family holiday”
Reviewed 21 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

The villa was lovely and had everything we needed. The kitchen was especially well equipped for the nights we decided to stay in and cook. Gerry the owner of the villa was so helpful prior to our arrival and he even left a little present for my two year old which I thought was a really lovely thing to do. I would definitely recommend and would stay again.

22 Jan 2017
Thank you for the lovely review, and I am delighted you enjoyed the villa and the island. I would welcome you all back anytime! Gerry
Reviewed 13 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

13 Nov 2016
Thank you so much for the lovely review! I am so glad you had a great stay in our villa - we do want everyone to feel very welcome and have that home from home experience. I am so glad we have a good network of staff managing our property and the door lock was sorted immediately! I agree - it's things like that I expect when I travel, so glad you enjoyed the prompt service. Thank you for booking our villa - we welcome you back anytime.

Gourock, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Travelling group: Friends
18 Oct 2016
Thank you for your review and I'm glad you enjoyed the villa and the island. There is so much to see and do around the island, so I hope you come back and visit again :-)
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The very modern interior
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
5 Oct 2016
Thank you so much, and I am delighted you had such an enjoyable visit to our villa and the island. We have tried to think of everything that will benefit our visitors - and our next purchase is a beach bag and cool box! Do feel free to contact with any suggestions! Look forward to having you stay at our villa again soon.
Glasgow
Reviewed 24 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Villa was of a very high standard and the sun on the terrace all day
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Sep 2016
Thank you for the lovely review! We are delighted you had a lovely stay in our villa, and look forward to having you return in the near future. The pool has been purchased so we are looking forward to sharing photos when it is installed at the end of 2016. I am glad your partner enjoyed the dishwasher - I sense you may need to buy one back home! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
PollyQ71
“Home from home with sunshine”
Reviewed 11 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Just back from spending 2 relaxing weeks in this beautiful villa. This was definitely a home from home experience with the added bonus of sunshine. Very clean inside & out and all furniture brand new. With 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms there is plenty of space indoors and a very well equipped kitchen should you choose to cook. Very nice garden area with table & chairs which we used most days for breakfast & lunches. Garden was sun trap with sunshine from 8am until 7pm at night. Great for a sun worshiper like myself. Villa was in great location about 10 minute drive from main town and the bus stop was 2 minutes from the villa. There was also great supermarket 2 minute walk for all your daily needs. Have to say one of the most relaxing holidays I have had. So many lovely restaurants in town and loved eating out somewhere different every night. The only thing missing for me was a pool, but have been advised there is one being built. Can wait to get my dates for next year so I can book this villa again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
11 Sep 2016
Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are delighted you loved the villa and Corralejo. We are also delighted that you have booked again for next year. We are sure you will love the new pool!
Gerry
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing