I have just returned from a 5 day break with my friends at the Bahiazul Villas & Club and what can I say other than WOW!! This place far exceeded my expectations.
The Villas are wonderfully decorated, extremely clean and there is plenty of space to accommodate up to 6 adults. There are 3 bedrooms all of which open up onto the pool area. They each have their own bathrooms with fabulous showers and plenty of hot water, there is also a 4th bathroom/toilet just off the living area which is a bonus for the late nighters. The Kitchen comes fully equipped (no oven although there is a BBQ on the roof) and the crockery is of an excellent quality which you don’t normally find in a villa.
The pool is of a perfect size for a plunge but if your wanting to swim athletically then this is not for you. You can have the pool heated but to be honest I don’t think it made much difference for us. The outdoor area comes with table, chairs and sun beds are again are of great quality and there is also a Balinese bed on the roof if you want a little quiet time.
The roof area is beautiful and comes with seating area and is fitted with a BBQ, you just need to get some coals from the local shopping centre . This is just round the corner, takes a few minutes walking. I would suggest that you don’t bother bringing any toiletries or sun creams and save on weight in your case as the mall is stocked with everything you can possibly think of.
The staff are amazing and the service is second to none, very polite and professional at all times. We ate out a couple of times at the marina but would say the food served in the onsite restaurant was of a much higher standard and the ingredients were quality.
The Villas are set in a quiet location which is great for sleeping but just far enough away form the main town, restaurants & nightlife. Its about 5 minutes in a cab, which only cost 5 euro. You can walk to the beach (30 mins stroll) or again jump in a cab. Ibrahim the security guard will arrange this for you, he is great actually, really attentive and fun.
There is a gym onsite and a Spa which offer a great service and although the gym is small the equipment is the most current.
I could go on forever but if I do there will be no surprises for you. All I will say is that I am very fussy and expect a certain level of service and cleanliness and this place gets 5 stars every time. I cant wait to return
Thank you to everyone at Bahiazul for making our stay so special
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine enjoying a luxury resort style complex that offers all the amenities of a large hotel with the exclusivity of having your own Villa. Enjoy the Caribbean in Europe with your own pool, Jacuzzi and private terrace or our exclusive club with spa, fitness centre, snack bar, room service, kids playing area and restaurant.All our villas include living/reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, private pool, roof terrace with BBQ, Jacuzzi and Balinese beds. All the necessary amenities to make your stay as close to paradise as possible.Unwind with one of our club's spa treatments, combine beach and fitness and enjoy the finest Spanish cuisine in our restaurant. No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK) and Priceline so you can book your Bahiazul Villas & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahiazul Villas & Club Hotel Corralejo
- Bahiazul Villas And Club
- Bahiazul Villas & Club Fuerteventura/Corralejo