We have just returned from a fabulous week long stay here. We arrived out of hours but were greeted and given a comprehensive tour of the villa. It really is like the pictures! You immediately feel relaxed, and the bottle of cava chilling in the fridge certainly helped! The kitchen is very well equipped, and personally we had no issue with there not being an oven as some have mentioned, as we cooked creatively and used the hob for things we would have used an oven for - but we mostly had salads and BBQ's. The Mercadona just up the road is great, with a fabulous selection of fresh fish and breads. Its very cheap, with wine at 1.50 euros upwards, and spirits from 8 euros. We never ate out as we enjoyed cooking so much. The roof terrace is great, we had a lovely warm jacuzzi most evenings, just keep pressing the on button once in a while throughout the day to keep it hot. I spoke to reception a few times with regard to issues with our hire car and to arrange a late check out. Everyone was totally charming and could not do enough to help us. The security guards on the gate are incredibly friendly too. Corralejo was ok, the harbour end was very pretty, but there are alot of touristy bars and reastaurants up the top end - fine if you like that kind of thing - but we wanted to avoid the whole "burger and pizza" thing which was touted at you everytime you walked past a restaurant. I would advise hiring a car - its a very quiet town and easy to navigate, and you are only a 5 min drive from the beautiful golden sand dunes. Worth doing as the small beach in town was very busy.
My only downside would be the towels - take your own as the 2 that are provided are small and thin. With regard to the TV - I personally loved that there was no English channels - I am in a Spanish country, and I want to watch their TV!
We will be going back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine enjoying a luxury resort style complex that offers all the amenities of a large hotel with the exclusivity of having your own Villa. Enjoy the Caribbean in Europe with your own pool, Jacuzzi and private terrace or our exclusive club with spa, fitness centre, snack bar, room service, kids playing area and restaurant.All our villas include living/reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, private pool, roof terrace with BBQ, Jacuzzi and Balinese beds. All the necessary amenities to make your stay as close to paradise as possible.Unwind with one of our club's spa treatments, combine beach and fitness and enjoy the finest Spanish cuisine in our restaurant. No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bahiazul Villas & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahiazul Villas & Club Hotel Corralejo
- Bahiazul Villas And Club
- Bahiazul Villas & Club Fuerteventura/Corralejo