Just back from a girls holiday. First time to Fuerteventura but it won't be my last. We had a garden villa which I thought was great. It was spacious and well equipped. The pool was a little cold but not more so than other places I have stayed. We were booked for Bed and Breakfast. The breakfast was great. A fantastic selection.
The staff were excellent. Very friendly and helpful. It was my friends birthday during the stay. There was a gift of champagne and chocolates left for her which I thought was a nice touch. The location is a little bit away from the main drag but a taxi only costs 4 or 5 euros and will come to your villa.
There were 4 of us so 2 shared a twin room. Only niggle was the lack of door to the shower/ toilet area. You could not see directly in but if sharing with another adult a lack of privacy might be an issue.The villas were quiet and suited us very well. I would certainly return to this accommodation.
If it is your first visit to Corralejo be sure to visit the square in the old town which has restaurants and entertainment. Also just off the main drag is La Mama an Argentinian restaurant which does an excellent fillet steak on a stone. It was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine enjoying a luxury resort style complex that offers all the amenities of a large hotel with the exclusivity of having your own Villa. Enjoy the Caribbean in Europe with your own pool, Jacuzzi and private terrace or our exclusive club with spa, fitness centre, snack bar, room service, kids playing area and restaurant.All our villas include living/reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, private pool, roof terrace with BBQ, Jacuzzi and Balinese beds. All the necessary amenities to make your stay as close to paradise as possible.Unwind with one of our club's spa treatments, combine beach and fitness and enjoy the finest Spanish cuisine in our restaurant. No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bahiazul Villas & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahiazul Villas & Club Hotel Corralejo
- Bahiazul Villas And Club
- Bahiazul Villas & Club Fuerteventura/Corralejo