Probably one of the cleanest hotels and surroundings I have ever stayed in. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was lovely, lots to choose from and didn't finish until 11am. Hotel is away from the resort but we had a car so it was fine. Others were waiting for taxis which didn't turn up. Ate in the restaurant on the first night and it was excellent. My only gripe was that, whilst it may seem great that there are speakers everywhere so you can play your music inside and outside, it's not so great when you have neighbours who play it too loudly all day. The nature of the villas being quite enclosed means that the music probably sounds louder than it is but some people are just not aware of the impact on others. The town is one of two halves - older part at the far end which is much nicer although not big than the newer part which is the usual drag of cheap souvenir shops and bars. Drove to El Cotillo (meant to be nice for sunset but didn't stay that long), Villaverde (quite a big town), La Oliva (probably one of the nicest towns but it was shut as it was Sunday!), Ajuy (couple of restaurants but other than the caves not much there), El Castillo (avoid!). Booked car through Payless which was absolutely excellent service and quite cheap. All in all, relaxing holiday but felt after 5 days we'd done it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine enjoying a luxury resort style complex that offers all the amenities of a large hotel with the exclusivity of having your own Villa. Enjoy the Caribbean in Europe with your own pool, Jacuzzi and private terrace or our exclusive club with spa, fitness centre, snack bar, room service, kids playing area and restaurant.All our villas include living/reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, private pool, roof terrace with BBQ, Jacuzzi and Balinese beds. All the necessary amenities to make your stay as close to paradise as possible.Unwind with one of our club's spa treatments, combine beach and fitness and enjoy the finest Spanish cuisine in our restaurant. No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bahiazul Villas & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahiazul Villas And Club
- Bahiazul Villas & Club Hotel Corralejo
- Bahiazul Villas & Club Fuerteventura/Corralejo