1,880 results
All reviewsgarden villaroof terracehot tubbikini barprivate poolwashing machinebahiazul restaurantgolf buggysuperior villasecret escapesmaster bedroomthe security guardhigh wallswelcome packonsite restaurantlarge supermarketmercadona supermarket
Reviewed 13 January 2010

I love Corralejo and usually go out at least twice a year. We have stayed at the Bahiazul Villas many times and I would have no hesitation in recommending Villa Bougambilla to anyone. I usually book direct with Cesar who is very helpful, quick to respond to any enquiry and can be very flexible with any dates you require.
The Villas are superb – my only problem is that while I love to spend the day at the beach soaking up the sun I also love to sunbathe on the private rooftop terrace at the villa and just pop downstairs for a nice cool glass of wine which I then take up to the jacuzzi – see my problem??
There are a number of villas on the complex but there is no noise to disturb you and we were not overlooked. One of the main features for me is the absolute privacy that you have.
The pool didn’t need any heating when we were there in June last year but I was not brave enough to try it this time although I had no problem with the Jacuzzi.
The shower is superb - loads of hot water and so powerful!! My other half always moans about our shower when we get home.
The interior is very well designed and of an excellent standard. We generally eat in for at least half the time we are there however the kitchen is in need of more equipment as there are only two saucepans and a small frying pan which can be quite challenging. There is a microwave and a hob but you do feel the lack of an oven.
The hidden gem of this complex is Pascal who is always cheerful, helpful friendly and most importantly available. Nothing is too much trouble for him. If you need anything to make your stay even more perfect just ask him – if it is at all possible he will sort it!!
We will be going back at Easter and again in October and now would not think of staying anywhere in Corralejo but Cesars.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amanda_stockport_10
Reviewed 7 January 2010

May i take this chance to highly recomend Bahiazul to everyone. It does not matter if you have older or younger children in your family or if you are a couple wanting a holiday, this holiday village as i liked to call it because it offers so much more than any resort i have been to,is the most beautifull place you can think off.The staff are so kind,friendly and helpfull and Pascal who is probably one of the first people you will meet at Bahiazul is one in a million in so many ways and Pascal made our holiday for us.I went out there with my husband and our three children ages 15,11,8 we also had my daughters friend who is 14 with us aswell.We all had the best holiday ever and cannot wait to return this year. Thank you Bahiazul,and thank you once again Pascal you are a credit to your profession, kind regards Clare Stevens.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2010

It was the best vacation we ever had. I think I as a travel agent have a better position to jud that, because I have already visited many hotels and country assessment (private / business) all over the world as well. absoulute nothing to criticize in the villas bahiazul plant. from the airport by the good description from cesar and the good description in fuerte , easy to find .arrived with our rental car (highly recommended), we both sat there with big eyes in front of the entrance area of the villa plant bahiazul. she looks exactly like the pictures on the homepage. kindly showed us pascal after our check in our villa and told us some things (like how to use the speakersystem to communicate in the house, the tv, the jacuzzi > what is all very easy to understand and to use) . We were speechless, it was all so beautiful, just a dream! as we were alone in our villa we could hardly believe it, the pool, the jacuzzi, the terrace everything for a week, "our". The pool was heated as booked and jacuzzi worked correct . The kitchen, with all that you need to cook and eat was there . fridges and freezers were also present. upt at the top of the villa was the great roof terrace with the large blue grill, the villa has got 3 separate bedrooms (one masterbedroom in the villa ) , the other two rooms are just accessible from the pool not through the villa. everything very, very clean and great set! - totally modern.
The villas are looking like a small town, every house looks the same. each villa has a garage beside the house, everything is well lit and at the entrance / exit-area is always guerdet by security and barriers. The island has pleased us also right- . towels are available in the bathroom, bring towels for sunbathing or beach visits your own. it is simply a dream to spend vacation there we felt very comfortable , we were totally relaxed back to Germany. it really is like an oasis, the exhibit houses with blue domes on the roof terrace (grill)- everything very well thought out . also the restaurant in the plant is very tasty! and very excellent designed . the service and the entire staff (all of them) were always very polite and gave us always a smile. the location of the villas is very good you can reach the dunes in a few minutes, the shopping main street many supermarkets and all you need is very close.I can not express how great it really is everything perfect the location the cleanliness, the facilities of the villas bahiazul service opportunities all from start to finish- perfect! an even not as expensive as you would maybe think. a vacation that is affordable and luxury.We will return this year to one villa (but longer) and hope that one of cesars villas will be free for booking.Many thanks again to cesar fernandez and all associates of villas & casas bahiazul.we will repeat this vacation and never forget it!!
very kindly regards Nina Schulze & Sebastian Peters