We stayed at Villa Romana (villa 10.3), however, not sure whether this was really Villa Romana as it wasn't the same Villa in the photos on the holiday booking website. That aside, it was still a lovely and spacious. Check-in was easy and we were shown to the villa and full instructions given on the various aspects, ie, jacuzzi, aircon, etc by Sven. The villa is quite far from the centre of Corralejo (I would guess about a 50 minute walk) and we found the car(s) we hired for the duration of our two week stay were a must. The area surrounding the villa is not particularly attractive as there is a lot of unfinished building work and also inside the complex itself there were a few villas being renovated/finished. In our street, there were at least 4 or 5 villas which were unoccupied.
Utensils in the villa were pretty basic, but it sufficed for us and we had a basic barbecue kit for a 5 euro deposit from reception. The pool and jacuzzi were great, although water did tend to get everywhere. The pool/jacuzzi were cleaned regularly and bed linen/towels were changed at least twice during the two week period we were there.
It was fairly private, although there were a group of people in the villa attached to ours who you could see and hear quite clearly until dawn most days!
If you are looking for a quiet, relaxing holiday (apart from the driving), where you are happy to spend your time around the villa, then I can recommend these villas. If you are looking for a place to stay that is in the centre of the town and near to restaurants/bars/beaches then Bahiazul will not meet your requirements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine enjoying a luxury resort style complex that offers all the amenities of a large hotel with the exclusivity of having your own Villa. Enjoy the Caribbean in Europe with your own pool, Jacuzzi and private terrace or our exclusive club with spa, fitness centre, snack bar, room service, kids playing area and restaurant.All our villas include living/reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, private pool, roof terrace with BBQ, Jacuzzi and Balinese beds. All the necessary amenities to make your stay as close to paradise as possible.Unwind with one of our club's spa treatments, combine beach and fitness and enjoy the finest Spanish cuisine in our restaurant. No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bahiazul Villas & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahiazul Villas & Club Hotel Corralejo
- Bahiazul Villas And Club
- Bahiazul Villas & Club Fuerteventura/Corralejo