Have been to Corralejo 3 times and twice have stayed in the Alisios. What I like about it is it's location just off the Main Street and its extensive gardens and layout. I am not a *lay by the pool* type of person but the pool did look nice and it appeared to be well kept and clean.
The layout of the apartment was nice - living room area - separate bathroom - separate bedroom area. Balcony overlooking the pool area was nice, it got the sun til at least 6.00pm which was nice after coming back from a day at the beach (Oliva Beach) .
Ate in the restaurant on the first night and didnt bother after that (it was very bland) , there are many bars and restaurants a couple of minutes walk away and 2 supermarkets just across the Main Street.
All staff I encountered were pleasant and friendly. the apartment itself was showing signs of wear and tear - ceiling paint flaking but all in all good value for money . One week would be enough in Fuerteventura and its an ideal location for a week of winter sunshone - beware though, it gets quite chilly at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel complex family-friendly. This property is a 4 minute wolk from the beach in Corralejo. The apatrments include tile floors and simple, beach-style decor. Each one has a kitchenette with a stove, a microwave and kettle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, TravelUp, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Alisios Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Playa Hotel Corralejo
- Alisios Playa Fuerteventura/Corralejo