Looking at what others have wrote I must say I would say the place was dirty on our visit on 20 March 2014. Pool area clean and tidy all other communal areas too room was fine. The only issue for me and my family was the food. Not a lot if choice and too much fried food. I understand it being a 2 star but more choice should be available. Staff were brilliant all of the so friendly. Apart from what I think was the boss. He spent more time in the phone and told me to find the other staff to get my drink. Bad man lead by example. Any way you get what you pay for. All in all not a bad place I would recommend it but I wouldn't stay there again myself
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel complex family-friendly. This property is a 4 minute wolk from the beach in Corralejo. The apatrments include tile floors and simple, beach-style decor. Each one has a kitchenette with a stove, a microwave and kettle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Stayforlong S.L., Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Alisios Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Playa Hotel Corralejo
- Alisios Playa Fuerteventura/Corralejo