“Best Indian restaurant we've ever been to!”
Review of Fazz’s Corralejo

Fazz’s Corralejo
Ranked #105 of 383 Restaurants in Corralejo
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Cuisines: Indian, Contemporary, Bangladeshi
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Went here, albeit in November 2011, with my partner and a friend and have to say it's the best indian restaurant we've EVER been to, and we've been to a few...ok so it was rather quiet on the night we went there so the service was understandably very good but the food was truly amazing. Great taste, great presentation...very highly recommended if you fancy an indian whilst on holiday. We loved Fuerteventura and we loved Fazz's. Simple as that.

Brilliant value for money, too. In fact, my mouth is watering just writing this review. So I'll stop.

1  Thank Gareth B

Reviewed 12 November 2012

There are a couple of indian restaurants in Corralejo (including Amber and Jaipur) but Fazz's is probably the best in terms of location and ambiance. The others feel "touristy", in rough and ready buildings, whereas Fazz's is part of a large building with a beautiful conservatory, high ceilings and oak. The food was good, but not necessarily great. Stick with the curries, and don't go too exotic. This is a chain and some of the more exotic dishes (such as the pakoras and kebabs) looked and tasted like they were frozen and brought in. The said, the setting was great, the main courses good, and the service exceptional. If you want an indian in Corralejo, start here.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Great food and service in the best indian restaurant in town!

Little bit a walk as close to the harbor pier!

Reviewed 3 November 2012

Just happened to come across Fazz's when we were looking for a place to eat one evening. From start to finish the service was brilliant. My partner and I had the set menu and we were not disappointing. The starter to dessert was just lovely. I haven't had a curry as good as I got in Fazz's since. We are going to Lanzarote in Feb and can't wait to visit Fazz's restaurant there. We ate out every night in Corralejo , and I must say Fazz's was the best meal we had on holiday :)

Reviewed 2 November 2012 via mobile

I really appreciated this restaurant: the food was really good and the price is quite cheap.
I've been there with my wife and the service has been really good too.I strongly recommend it.