“Wanna improve ur srf, seek out Alex!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aloha Surf Academy

Aloha Surf Academy
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a surf Academy for beginners, intermediate & advanced surfers!- you get a Premium Surf course - Alex the teacher teaches in English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish & Italian !- Alex teaches to small groups (max. 6 students) for a personalized, fun and performing course! Our surf academy is appropriate for clients who wish to learn to surf or to keep on learning in a serious and exclusive way. Our office is located at our private address. For surf classes/ surfari, we pick you up directly at your accommodation or at the surf camp. Shall you wish to meet us, please make an appointment so that we can meet.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wanna improve ur srf, seek out Alex!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

Had one week middle of November 2011 in Corralejo,
did some reasearch and ended up contacting Aloha surf academy.
Didnt regret at all, got som improvments in my surfing skills i really
needed thanks to Alex. Perfect English and teaching skills..
I recommend it for both beginners and improvers..

1 Thank Artic_surfer

Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place, great surf academy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2011

Last October I booked this surf school for my son! He love it! I can only recommend Aloha Surf Academy. The teacher is great and has a lot of knowledge about the waves in general and about Fuerteventura. For beginers (kids or adults) I would suggest to take at least 5 lessons: you will really improve day by day, from the basics until surfing a real wave!
For good surfers I would also recommend Aloha Surf Academy for Surfaris. Alex (the coach) knows when and where it's the best conditions around the island.
And last but not least, Fuerteventura is a great place. Warm with waves and not as far as Asia from Europe.

Visited October 2011
“Pro & adapted to each level... So much fun! Tanks Aloha”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2011

Hi,
I landed on october 2011 and I'm leaving in a week ( 2 months intensive surf )...
I had none reservation, déciding to find the right school... Asking around, Anita at the Hurley shop gave me Alex's phone...
I could direct meet and join the Academy on the NeXT day!
Even if I already surfed before, I started the Lesson from the first level. After one hour, I could join the intermediate level and finished the days on the Reef... 8 hours for the same price (this is Alex he pushes you from the beach or in the water to the limit) The groups are very small 2 to5 persons... NATURE RESPONSABLE, the lessons are more than just surf... The sea, the priority the material and rules in the waves on in the Island tips ( I could join one of the cheap surfhouses where I spent 7 weeks.
I also saw on the spots a lot of other schools at work...some are a bit cheaper on the paper, but industrial (7 by groups) & less experienced. At the end the tips of Sophie or Alex will help you to find you an adapted surf-yoga-hotel and presenting you other waveriders to share cars, saving money & meeting new friends of all over the world!
Thank's Aloha!

Helsinki, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good instructions and fun days”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011

Hellou,

had a very nice few days with Alex in Aloha Surf School in November. Surf instruction he gave was very good and I felt like I learned a lot even in just 3 days. We had a nice group (= nice people and not too many people at once) which made the days even more fun.

Hope to see you again...

Best regards,
Lauri

Gothenburg, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great surf school”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2011

I went to Fuerteventura on a holiday and learn some surfing. I had booked 3 days surfing lessons which turned to 5 days. I had never tried surfing before but I really got hooked and want to learn more and more. Alex knows the island and the beaches. He was very professional. First I got to learn how the sea and waves "work" and all the safety instructions. Alex has patience and he knows what you can and what your limits are that you feel safe. Every day I got to learn more about surfing techniques and really improve my surfing skills. We also got our surfing and our position on the board analysed from the pictures that we took on one of our lessons!

I never imagined that I could learn so much about surfing in such a short time.

Thank you for the great week and great waves! I can't wait to come back!

1 Thank Hanna S