“Cool surf teacher! :)”
Review of Aloha Surf Academy

Aloha Surf Academy
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a surf Academy for beginners, intermediate & advanced surfers!- you get a Premium Surf course - Alex the teacher teaches in English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish & Italian !- Alex teaches to small groups (max. 6 students) for a personalized, fun and performing course! Our surf academy is appropriate for clients who wish to learn to surf or to keep on learning in a serious and exclusive way. Our office is located at our private address. For surf classes/ surfari, we pick you up directly at your accommodation or at the surf camp. Shall you wish to meet us, please make an appointment so that we can meet.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 15 May 2014

It was a great holiday, surfing is cool, and the teacher is very friendly. I would definitely reccomend! :)

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Really good surfing lessons with a great teacher! The communication/ first contact was via Sophie, she's very friendly and responds quick to my e-mails. The groups are quite small, so everybody could get individual attention, which was very helpfull. Alex knows what he's doing, and he always puts safety on the first place. I already booked my next course, so I'll be returning soon. Would recommend!

1  Thank Laura B
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I chose Aloha Surf Academy because of the positive reviews and have not regretted the decision since. My first contact with the surf school was via Sophie and I was delighted by her friendliness and quick responses to my e-mails. She organised the transfer from and to the airport as well as the accommodation and a 5 day beginners course.

Alex is a great teacher. He knowns how to explain the theoretical aspects of surfing in a straightforward and entertaining way. In praxis, he is always helping with great tips and advice, he is as excited about each success as oneself and knows to motivate again and again.

Big thanks to Alex and Sophie for a great holiday. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Relaxed surfing lessons with a great teacher! Really liked the fact that the group was relatively small, so there was lots of room for individual attention. We had a great time and will definitely return for another course with Alex.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

This island is made for surfing . Myself and the 2kids 10 and 11 booked 5days surfing. Picked up daily from our villa and taken to a few different spots. Really fantastic experience. Don't think you could get a better professional or pleasant mentor then Alex. Would recommend to a friend

1  Thank 101Family