“When the surfworld opened to me ...”

Surfsoulution Fuerteventura
More attraction details
Owner description: High quality surf school & camp in Corralejo, the North of Fuerteventura. We offer the longest available surf hours per day, 6 days a week. For the best improvement, we do video analysis every day and we have developed special coaching for every level! Learn to surf or perfect your skills in warm water, endless sunshine and year-round waves! We provide full packages with a choice of accommodation as well as surf-only options. Our highly qualified, experienced & enthusiastic instructors, Miki and Zsoka will take you to the best spots and provide you the best guide for the island! We speak English, German, Hungarian and Spanish.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“When the surfworld opened to me ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Miki and Zsoka from SurfSoulution I meet in the water, catching a nice wave at Majanicho, in the North Shore during Christmas vacation on Fuerte Ventura! They both gave me a warm and encouraging compliment for this one wave, despite the fact, that I was not a student of their classes! Our meeting reflects the unique attitude of SurfSoulution: To share, enjoy and learn together! The compliments changed a lot: the next day I joined their lessons which were great! With a lot of patience, tranquillity and focus on small details I had several wonderful classes and learnt a lot! As my improvements were so strong, I came already back in March and had a week of ‘personal coaching’ together with a friend of mine (a sports teacher!) with SurfSoulution! It was amazing: Miki starts teaching already in the car, telling you about the tights and swells. After a nice warming up he gives you a few very specific practical details to try in the water on the wave! Those details are often very small, however, after a few days I caught my first unbroken wave! The (surf)world opened to me …. The passion, focus on detail, love for perfection and concentration, with which Miki teaches I have never experienced before by a teacher. (And I learnt a lot of sports and languages). He even told us a lot about the origins of surfing in Hawaii, and I thought, that Miki was actually an anthropologist (he is not ;-) ! It was fantastic! And there was not one moment, when I felt unsafe in the water! Miki peddles next to you (of course) telling you how to improve your peddling, he pushes you into the waves and then even surfs next to you to fine-tune your position! And he takes great pictures and cuts lovely films! Go and play in the waves with SurfSoulution! Christine Wagner, Amsterdam

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Christine W

Brussels, Belgium
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“excellent surf camp”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

Excellent accommodation in the Surfsoulution villa, very clean and everything well organised, excellent surf lessons. Miki payed attention to our levels and needs and choose the best spots to help us improve our skills in surfing. One of the best surf camp and warmly recommended for a great holiday, I hope will be back for a longer stay.

Visited February 2014
Budapest, Hungary
“BigStanceMiki”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

Beautiful place. Wonderful people. Professional instructors. Unobjectionable climate. Super foods. Are more needed at this? Ideal place for the students, I can recommend it only! I am waiting for being there again hardly! Thank you!

Visited September 2013
Geneva, Switzerland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Not the cheapest, but the best and well worth it....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

Miki and Zsoka are nice people and great coaches, they pay a lot of attention to detail. They video you, this may involve a certain amount of embarrassment during analysis which is done at the end of the day :-) but you will gain insight into what you're doing wrong.
They choose the spot and time for the level of the group with great care, this is a critical issue as beginners lack fitness as well as skill, you need exactly the right level of difficulty to be presented to you to progress.
I've surfed with other schools, 7island are very good too but Miki and Zsoka are more systematic and diligent coaches.
I didn't stay in the villa but everyone there seemed to be happy, the class for the week were a good bunch.
An excellent week, I'll be back.

Visited November 2013
budapest
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“multilevel magic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Szilvi, Zsoka and Miki run the school reallyreally awesome. All the lessons, the logistics to get to the spots, as well as the daily routine in the villa were well organized. To achieve the best individual improvements they differentiated the instructions during the surf hours, while in the evenings they assigned relevant 'homework' to everyone based on the video analyses. They are super committed to what they are doing, and this is why this place is so magic. It is not merely a gorgeous surf experience which is provided to you..you also gain the passion for surfing through being taught by these wonderful people.

Visited October 2013