“Relaxed”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Casita Asador

La Casita Asador
Ranked #77 of 369 Restaurants in Corralejo
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester
“Relaxed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

This restaurant was the nearest to our apartment so we visited a couple of times over the 14 days of our holiday.
We couldnt find any faults with the staff who were friendly and attentive.
Most nights we had pizza or pasta - no complaints with either
Good plain food - will never win a Michelin Star - but who cares it was a great relaxing meal after a day on the beach

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Nelson66

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great steaks.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is the fourth time at LaCasita and we haven't had anything less than a perfect dining experience. My T Bone was perfect, so was the Wife's Sirloin. The staff are brilliant and nothing is too much trouble for them. Can't recommend it highly enough.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Drew058
Livingston, United Kingdom
“very nice place to dine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Just had dinner here , brlliant service food great ,clean and friendly relaxing atmosphere, must be tried

Visited May 2014
2 Thank babsanddavy
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“so bad I didnt eat”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Visited here April 2014, both ordered pasta one of our meals arrived UNCOOKED (Two simple pasta dishes, carbonara and a ravioli napoli dish requiring 4 mins of boiling in water) I asked for the food to be served cooked and this took a furhter 20 minutes , there was very little in the way of an apology and no offer to keep the other meal warm, so meanwhile my partner continued eating his meal very slowly and uncomfortably alone. When my meal finally arrived I asked why it had taken so long (fresh pasta), I asked if we would be compensated or discounted as it would mean I would also have to eat alone. The head waiter was called over and did not apologise but rudely asked me what was my problem. I hadnt touched the food at this point and we had become the centre of attention in the restaurant, he asked me if I was prepared to pay full price or I could return it, that was my only option. Embarrassed I returned the food untouched and we paid the bill and left. This ovbviously meant that only one of us had eaten so we had to repeat the whole meal order and eating alone in the next restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
“Good food & good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Three of us ate here we had pizza and spinach ravioli both where very nice. Pasta was fresh with a nice spinach filling and with a tasty ham and mushroom sauce. Pizza was very tasty with a good amount of topping and was well cooked. Service was friendly and efficient. We have eat in different restaurants in Corralejo and this was one of the best meals we have had.

1 Thank Richard S