“Fantastic food”

La Cantina Mexicana
Ranked #228 of 370 Restaurants in Corralejo
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Corralejo, Spain
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Took my wife to this Mexican, her first time in such an establishment. The service was excellent and the food even better. We had planned to eat somewhere different each evening, but will definitely be going back here before we leave.

Visited June 2014

Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Yuck!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Looked so inviting as my partner & I love mexican but my my never had a meal so awful not cooked mexican style at all!!!
What a mess on my plate the starter was the same as my main bland and cold some sort of chicken bits like cat or dog meat even my daughters pushed there fish fingers away they were awful.
So many other lovely resturants so much nicer & cheaper!

Essex, UK
“Wish I could bring it home”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Can't understand why this restaurant is in the lower half of Corralejo restaurants. We've eaten at La Cantina on previous visits to Corralejo, and had some very good meals there, and others we've spoken to have also highly praised it.

We took our family to La Cantina twice during our recent stay, and both occasions ate some of the best food we've ever had.

My son in law has always been a 'well-done' man in regard to his steaks, and it's taken a lot to move him to 'medium' - on our first visit last week he tried a piece of hubby's 'rare' Tex Mex steak, and two nights ago ate his own first ever 'rare' steak!!

On our first visit we tried the chicken fajitas and burritos which were good, but we decided the chicken Quesada was by far better and an absolutely enormous portion. It's nice that they enquire how spicy you wish your meal.

Children's portions are very generous, and well priced, and the kids appreciated their sweeties given to them after their meal.

Service is speedy, and the staff are so friendly.

The complimentary tequila shots were an eye-opener!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Chatterbox3110
Nuneaton
“More an event than a meal!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We ended up here by chance due to another restaurant messing up our reservation and we were so glad they did! This was quality food impeccably presented and accompanied by real hospitality from the excellent staff. A complimentary tequila with the bill really made the evening. Superb food and service.

Visited April 2014
“Standard Mexican. ”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Had a nice family meal here. Usual Mexican fare , I had the chimichanga wife the burrito and kids fajitas. Service was a little odd..I tried to order a frozen style cocktail and was clearly jot understood as the Chinese waitress kept shouting ' frozen! Frozen!' Then abruptly walked off and never brought my drink. Bizarre and comical.