“Very unique shop”
Review of komodo

komodo
Ranked #6 of 16 Shopping in Corralejo
More attraction details
Owner description: An authentic jewel in corralejo.. an amazing selection of gifts and wonderful clothing to suit all budgets.. really worth a visit, the atmosphere is enchanting.. you need to visit with plenty of time because there is so much to look at... really worth a trip!
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The shop offers unique gift to take home, and now they have a lot more clothes! Very nice shop and suitable for everyone! The shop is authentic mad not matched by any other on the island. The shop, won't be beaten on price and offers great value for money when you start talking souvenirs. The shop is in a different position than other shops on the Main Street. Which makes it somewhat hard to find if it is your first time. In some ways it is a great way to explore new places and new bars. It is situated next to the citrus surf cafe which in its own way a very nice place to be in Corralejo.

4  Thank Thomas M

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

2 visits to this shop and left with beautiful unique gifts for my family and obvs myself! Cant wait to return to fuerte just to get more goodies!!

2  Thank Kate-wakefield
Reviewed 12 May 2014

✿ Wow, this is definetly a shop THAT HAVE TO BE VISITED! ✿
Individual clothes ♦ beautyful accessoires ♦ nice presents - awesome!
When you enter KOMODO a firework of colours welcomes you and invites you to have a look at the amazing stock. I love especially the batik shirts, the dresses, the colourful tops and the wide trousers. And so some nice things found the way in my suitcase :-)
Komodo is not one of those touristic shops but a very special place with a wonderful individual style, good vibes and ♥.
For sure I will drop by when I'm on Fuerte the next time!
All the best to the KOMODO-Team!

1  Thank Eveline212
heather s, Propietario at komodo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

thank you very much for your kind words... we hope you enjoy the things you bought from Komodo and come back and enjoy beautiful Fuerteventura soon!!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We holiday in Fuerteventura every year and I love shopping in Komodo. And every year there is new stock and things I haven't seen anywhere else. I've brought presents for others and myself over the years - ranging from pottery, jewellery, beautiful cotton trousers, silk printed tops, gorgeous cotton skirts, scarves, woven waterfall waistcoat, summer t-shirts, leather bags, etc. She also sells locally made crafts: jewellery, bags, notebooks, etc. You can find something for everyone. I can't wait to see what she has in stock on my next visit!! I usually spend a good hour enjoying looking at everything as there is a great selection and will make at least 2 visits each holiday as it's such a nice place to look around and shop.

3  Thank Keddagh
heather s, Propietario at komodo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

thank you very much for your kind review... we hope you enjoy the things you bought from Komodo and come back and enjoy beautiful Fuerteventura soon!!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I spent one week in Fuerteventura at the end of December 2013 and, since I couldn't avoid the ritual shopping abroad, I decided to look for a shop with good vibes and good stuff too - I didnt wanna buy silly souvenirs for my family and friends. I ended up in Komodo, a lovely shop full of wonderful things! The moment you walk in the shop you realize that you're gonna spend at least half an hour there, among scented candles, sea shells, handmade jewelry, turquoises, ethnic/hippie/gypsy/beachy clothes and many other wonders.
I bought beautiful necklaces and bracelets for my mom, my sister and myself too, but I wanted to buy everything to be honest. The shop is such a relaxing, colorful and kinda spiritual place, and the girl who owns it is a sweetheart.
If you wanna buy quality presents (but with reasonable prices!) in Fuerteventura, make sure to go visit Komodo!

1  Thank LittleMermaidAlex
heather s, Propietario at komodo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Thank you for your lovely review LittleMermaidAlex.. I am really pleased you enjoyed your time in my shop and have taken the time to write about Komodo. Hope you enjoyed your holiday and come back to Fuerte soon!! kind regards, Heather