“Even for the ticklish :)”
Review of Dr. Fish - Fish Spa Boutique - CLOSED

Dr. Fish - Fish Spa Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: Fuerteventuras first Garra Rufa Fish Spa located in the town of Corralejo, we believe we provide the very best service in Garra Rufa Fish Spa experience, our location is off the main street to give a more relaxing experience! Find us in the PLAZA at the bottom of the high street behind the Shell petrol station. Come and see why we are different! Remember you WONT find us on the high street!
Reviewed 27 July 2013

As I am ticklish I was slightly wary to say the least but Juan really put me at ease :) It is very relaxing so you can totally chill out-perfect after the night before or a days shopping!I think I was falling asleep at one point!The massage after was fantastic and it really helped my other half with his ailments as well.Juan was extremely knowledgeable in what he was doing and very attentive throughout...would totally recommend this for everyone! :)

2  Thank wendy h

Reviewed 6 July 2013

My husband and I went here after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. Juan was very warm and welcoming and after a very giddy start we had a great experience.
The spa is spotless and comfortable. Well worth a visit for something a bit different.

Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

Lovely experience,great staff,very relaxing! If I ever returned to corralejo I would be sure to visit again!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Didn't go for a treatment but spoke to some customer have it done...they said it was great and that it tickles.have fun!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Went today for my first fish pedicure. I did not like it all in the first few minutes and it took a lot of coaxing for poor Juan to get me to relax. Once I did though, it was a truly great and refreshing experience. I would definitely go back and would recommend it to anyone seeking a bit of time out on their holiday.

1  Thank chooochoootrane