“I Love this place”

Fish Spa Boutique - Dr Fish
More attraction details
Owner description: Fuerteventuras first Garra Rufa Fish Spa located in the town of Corralejo, we believe we provide the very best service in Garra Rufa Fish Spa experience, our location is off the main street to give a more relaxing experience! Find us in the PLAZA at the bottom of the high street behind the Shell petrol station. Come and see why we are different! Remember you WONT find us on the high street!
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“I Love this place”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I love visiting Dr Fish every time I go to Corralejo, especially if I have been walking a lot or just need to chill out. The fish are well looked after, the atmosphere is warm, relaxing and very welcoming. I have been here with some friends who were very worried about going and now they ask when are we going. The foot massage by Juan is wonderful, I just wish it would go on forever. when you walk out you feel you are walking on air. Cannot wait to go again.

Visited March 2013

Basingstoke, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Even for the ticklish :)”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

As I am ticklish I was slightly wary to say the least but Juan really put me at ease :) It is very relaxing so you can totally chill out-perfect after the night before or a days shopping!I think I was falling asleep at one point!The massage after was fantastic and it really helped my other half with his ailments as well.Juan was extremely knowledgeable in what he was doing and very attentive throughout...would totally recommend this for everyone! :)

Visited July 2013
2 Thank wendy h
Dublin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent customer service”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

My husband and I went here after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. Juan was very warm and welcoming and after a very giddy start we had a great experience.
The spa is spotless and comfortable. Well worth a visit for something a bit different.

Visited July 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

Lovely experience,great staff,very relaxing! If I ever returned to corralejo I would be sure to visit again!

Visited June 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
83 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 203 helpful votes
“Tickles”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Didn't go for a treatment but spoke to some customer have it done...they said it was great and that it tickles.have fun!!!

Visited June 2013