Have just returned from the Tres Islas Palace and we certainly could not praise the hotel enough. After having read some rather negative reviews we were totally impressed, from the time we stepped into the hotel until the day we left. We were greeted with champagne and the whole check-in process was superb. Had a fantastic room overlooking the pool and the beach; all the hotel staff are so polite and helpful; the food is fantastic, you could not ask for better. The entertainment is rather mediocre but for a holiday away to chill and enjoy lovely weather this hotel is certainly the place to go. Put this together with the beautiful beaches and you could not ask for more. Those of you who are thinking of going IGNORE THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS - these people do not know what they are talking about!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 5 km from Corralejo * Renovated in summer 2007 * 5-storey building * Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach * 5 km from various shops * 35 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Hotel Corralejo
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Corralejo
- Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas Fuerteventura/Corralejo