Great two weeks, family of four, two teens. Great location, good service, great food, reccomended - tru that if you look hard it needs a lick of paint here and there, but you are really scraping the barrel........the staff can't be faulted, very friendly and proffesional. Only need to race fro sunbeds if you want a particlaur spot. Best to get an inland view, lovely sunsets and sunny rooms, great fro chilling on the balcony. Correljo town really nice, harbour great loaction to eat in the evenings, although we didn't as the food at hotel so good. Bar prices about right, evening entertainment pretty good, despite what other reviews say, pool bar food very limitd, suggest you use the restuarant at lunctime if you need to eat. beach outside fantastic, nude one best.......95% clothed ! go for it, nice one Rui, will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 5 km from Corralejo * Renovated in summer 2007 * 5-storey building * Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach * 5 km from various shops * 35 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Hotel Corralejo
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Corralejo
- Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas Fuerteventura/Corralejo