What to write after enjoying such best trip? After last year I thought it cant be better. But it was. Hotel stayed the same very, very good condition. Stuff was even better then last year (what I thought can not be).
Meals were excellent, HB was enough for us, just tasting everything was almost imposible.
It was good to contact before visit for getting the room we wanted (looking at Lobos for us). Be a member of RIU club is also good, we got a discount for points from last year (good thing).
The beach was wonderful, we enjoyed long beach walks even going by foot from Corralejo.
So, at the end, when we plan next holidays, it will be probably here again. But next time with hiring a car and driving south.
Only thing for improving are the lifts - they are so slow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 5 km from Corralejo * Renovated in summer 2007 * 5-storey building * Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach * 5 km from various shops * 35 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, TravelUp, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Hotel Corralejo
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Corralejo
- Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas Fuerteventura/Corralejo