We have just returned from a fantastic week staying at the Tres Islas. Wow! An excellent start to the holiday with a glass of cava whilst we waited to check in. Rooms were a brilliant size, we stayed in room 406 which had a great view overlooking the dunes and part of the beach, this got the sun from 4-7, so was perfect for sun downers on the balcony! Only point to mention is we needed to ask for a mattress topper as the beds were rather hard, but this was no trouble and we had a phone call the next day asking if everything was ok!
There is a huge choice at breakfast buffet- you must try the pancakes! Lots of choice for dinner too and although the food isnt amazing, it is perfectly good for a buffet.
Pools were lovely, v cold, but this was nice to cool down! It's true, the sunbeds did get reserved and some people didn't even use them during the day! But we always managed to get a bed and we didn't usually get to the pool until 9.30/10, so it just depends if you have your heart set on a certain spot!The beds nearer the beach side get a lot more breeze than hotel side.
The staff were extremely friendly, polite and helpful.
The entertainment is...interesting...although it's only a 10 minute car/bus journey into town. We did find we were in the minority age wise (being in our mid twenties) but this didnt stop us from having a good time. The beach is gorgeous and great waves to surf on. All in all we had a fantastic holiday and would reccommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Half-Board Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas opens all year round and is located in a fascinating dune scenery with beautiful long, broad beach Grandes Playas on Fuerteventura's north coast, near the "Parque Natural de Corralejo". RIU Palace is the most elegant category in the RIU hotel chain, with hotels that meet the highest standards in terms of luxury, excellence and sophistication, creating a unique experience. The location is ideal due to its proximity to Fuerteventura Airport (35km) and Corralejo (5km) and invites you to explore the area. The hotel has 372 cozily furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi and offers many amenities. Relax in our spa, or get in shape in the gym. 2 outdoor pools and 1 children's pool. Day and evening entertainment. For lovers of gastronomy, we offer live cooking stations at our main buffet restaurant, the Krystal Fusion Restaurant, as well as 3 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Hotel Corralejo
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Corralejo
- Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas Fuerteventura/Corralejo