This hotel is perfect. I really can't find anything wrong with it at all. The staff are friendly and attentive. Upon arrival a glass of sparkling wine in reception whilst paperwork is being done. The rooms are large and clean with everything you need. The food?.....AMAZING. Two sittings 6.30 and 8.30, you can swap around the Maitre'd is so good, nothing is too much trouble. The Krystal a la carte restaurant is waiter served. The food is smaller portions but very nice. The food in the main restaurante is fresh, so much of it, there is simply something for everyone. The pool area is kept spotless clean, every morning an army of cleaners are going around the hotel before everyone gets up to do their work. The beaches are stunning. The one to the left must equal a scene from the Caribbean, white sand, palm trees and crystal waters. Just loved it like everyone else does that goes there. We met a great crowd, some people had been there for 18 years for their holidays - which speaks for itself. Would I go back DEFINITELY...... I can't recommend this holiday enough. It is value for money, it is good service, it is wonderful breathtaking views, it is simply..... paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 5 km from Corralejo * Renovated in summer 2007 * 5-storey building * Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach * 5 km from various shops * 35 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Hotel Corralejo
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Corralejo
- Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas Fuerteventura/Corralejo