Just returned from Riu Tres Islas Palace, it having been our third visit. The hotel is just as wonderful as ever. All the staff, and I mean all the staff, were just so friendly and very very helpful. The food is as good as ever. We had a sea view room on the second floor and the views are just amazing. Can't wait to return. If anybody reads any negatives reviews on here please ignore them because there is always somebody ready to moan and there is nothing to moan about at this hotel. We will certainly be going back time and time again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 5 km from Corralejo * Renovated in summer 2007 * 5-storey building * Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach * 5 km from various shops * 35 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Hotel Corralejo
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Corralejo
- Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas Fuerteventura/Corralejo