We have been using Tres Islas for over twenty years. We love the location, the weather and the service we get, so go there on average two or three times a year. It is especially beneficial in the winter months, to leave the cold and greyness of Britain behind. The staff know us there and we are always made extremely welcome: it is a home from home.
There is always a huge choice of food for both breakfast and evening meals and it is always fresh. One of the real five stars this hotel has is its restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 5 km from Corralejo * Renovated in summer 2007 * 5-storey building * Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach * 5 km from various shops * 35 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Hotel Corralejo
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Corralejo
- Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas Fuerteventura/Corralejo