We holidayed as family here on many occasions in the distant past, and decided to revisit with one our daughters and son in law.
It used to be incredible, and nothing has changed...not even the carpets or decor!
Staff, food and location are superb.
All views from any hotel reservation are good. We paid extra for sea view rooms but wouldn't do so if we choose to return.
It is clear from the relationship between guests and staff that MANY people return again and again.
You can tolerate the outdated decor and tired carpets because the pluses really are major.
The only real downside for us was that at 57 I felt young! Our daughter and son in law felt embryonic! Yep and old folks home by the sea. Nothing wrong with that of course...but something to be mindful of.
Entertainment was poor...but in being so was sometimes hilarious!
Would we return?...well yes. The beach really is incredible
Thank you to the staff and chefs.....if RIU updated the hotel clearly the prices would rise BUT it would make the stay very nearly perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 5 km from Corralejo * Renovated in summer 2007 * 5-storey building * Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach * 5 km from various shops * 35 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Hotel Corralejo
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Corralejo
- Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas Fuerteventura/Corralejo