If you are looking for a relaxing holiday in a beautiful location, then this lovely hotel is the one for you. Situated on the gorgeous sand dunes, a taxi ride from the town of Corralejo, we have just returned from our fourth visit. The décor is traditional and very comfortable, although I think the bedrooms would now benefit from some refurbishment. This hotel does seen to attract retired people and couples but there were a few families with young children. Over the Easter period a childrens club had been in operation but this was then discontinued. The food was good, with the option of two sittings for dinner and all the staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. If you look to spending your evenings in the hotel, the entertainment is a mix of music from the resident duo and assorted variety acts. A wonderful holiday, people do return again and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 5 km from Corralejo * Renovated in summer 2007 * 5-storey building * Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach * 5 km from various shops * 35 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Hotel Corralejo
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Corralejo
- Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas Fuerteventura/Corralejo