We visited the hotel from 28 May to 4 June 2014. For my wife and I the hotel was perfect.
The rooms are clean and if you are lucky enough to get a sea view looking towards Lanzarote along the sandy beach, the outlook is spectacular. Walks along the sandy beaches in both directions are rewarding, particularly to Corralego.
Food is exceptional. The specialist restaurant, available at no extra cost is worth a try.
The pool is a little chilly but just right to cool off after sun bathing. Facilities are tennis courts and a wellness centre which are high quality. However this is all there is and if you want music and games all day, this is not the hotel for you.
Evening entertainment is sedate, with a group for dancing and an occasional visiting act.
For couples wanting relaxation, it is perfect. However, it is not forfmilies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 5 km from Corralejo * Renovated in summer 2007 * 5-storey building * Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach * 5 km from various shops * 35 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Hotel Corralejo
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Corralejo
- Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas Fuerteventura/Corralejo