We have been going to this hotel circa 2/3 times a year (retired) and we can again say you get true value at the Tres Islas we have already book to return the week before Christmas we love the hotel so much.
Check in was FAULTLESS and we were rememberd by the staff which was a nice start to the holiday, Check in took minuets and bags were at the room as we arrived.
As I mentioned before retiring I was Global sales manager for large international company and have stayed in the best hotels all over the world and if I sing a hotels praise believe me it must be good !! Obviously it's not a 5 star London / American hotel but then your not paying £450.00 a night room only.
The staff at this hotel are FANTASTIC bar none and nothing is to much trouble for them in an effort to provide a great relaxing holiday.
Cleaning staff do a fantastic job and it shows by the total cleanliness of the entire hotel great staff and your efforts are greatly appreciated.
We stayed 16th - 26th July few cloudy mornings but overall weather was great 29c in shade temperature at 5pm.
Pools very good two large pools one children's pool and Jacuzie .
Sun beds are plentifully and we never had a problem finding a nice spot.
The hote us right on the beach which is on par with any caribean beach I have seen with clear turquoise water great for a cool down .
Food is of a VERY HIGH standard and caters for all tastes You will not be disappointed with the food and it's hot which is more than we can say for other hotels we have stayed in.
The hotel would not suite if you are looking for loud music and noisy daytime activities and age group I would guess is circa 35-75 a few children at the hotel ( which has a kiddies club) and on the whole the majority of Children were very well behaved.
However while we were there ( came back 26th July) one family thought it was acceptable to allow their 2 girls circa 4 and 6 years old to run around the dance floor and bar area screaming I understand the children are on holiday but please remember others with no children are to and running around wild screaming I consider unfair.
If your considering booking this hotel then don't consider just book it and look forward to a great relaxing holiday total value for money.
As others have stated the hotel is outside the town taxi is circa 7 euro or you can catch a bus at the main road . Car hire costs circa £190.00 for 14 days if you book online with car hire from the airport .
One last point on previous reports other people have said the hotel favours our German Friends please DO NOT BELIEVE this they do not show any favour one way or the other all are treated the same with respect and help if needed obviously if no respect is shown by the holiday maker things may be different but a few kind words go a long way
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 5 km from Corralejo * Renovated in summer 2007 * 5-storey building * Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach * 5 km from various shops * 35 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Hotel Corralejo
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Corralejo
- Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas Fuerteventura/Corralejo