Just returned from 10 nights at this lovely hotel with husband and 11 year old daughter.
Its by far the best hotel weve stayed in abroad in a long time and we have visited Fuerteventura many times. On arrival we were met by the porter who took care of our luggage whilst we promptly checked in. Check in was very effiecient and we were also greeted with a glass of cava and orange juice for our Daughter. Our room (322) was in a fantastic location. Beatiful views of both the beach and the pool. Maid service every day and rooms cleaned to a very high standard.
The restaurant service and food was 5* too. So much quality food and choice. We never struggled to find anything we liked. Drinks served to the table. Two choice of sittings and you keep your same table for your evening meal - very well organised and efficient.Breakfast was great everything you could think of and more! Our daughter (aged 11) also said this was by far the best restaurant food she has had abroad.
The pool area was also very clean and drinks served to your sunbed.
If you want a relaxing family holiday whilst being very well looked after, this is definately a good choice! - We certainly hope to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 5 km from Corralejo * Renovated in summer 2007 * 5-storey building * Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach * 5 km from various shops * 35 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Hotel Corralejo
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Corralejo
- Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas Fuerteventura/Corralejo