We were in this hotel in mid June. The weather was good but very windy. Our room was on floor five overlooking the pool. We were right in the middle which was a perfect position. A couple who were with us were at the back. The sea view was very good but it was extremely noisy due to the wind, I suggest you only have a room overlooking the pool. The beach was incredible, miles of beautiful sand. The location was very quiet which suited us fine. We were only a five euro taxi ride from town. I could not fault the staff in any way, they did everything you would expect for the rating of this hotel. The food was pretty good and seemed to improve as the week went on. The entertainment was the best I have ever seen for a hotel, I am used to not expecting much. Overall if you like a quiet type of holiday with good food and accommodation with a superb beach then this is for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 5 km from Corralejo * Renovated in summer 2007 * 5-storey building * Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach * 5 km from various shops * 35 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Hotel Corralejo
- Riu Palace Tres Islas Corralejo
- Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas Fuerteventura/Corralejo