My husband and I stayed at the Rui Oliva Beach from 7 to 14 March 2012. We payed extra for a sea view and were allocated a room which overlooked the Tres Islas Hotel. It was a beautiful view, but unfortunately, there was not any sun on the balcony. We asked for a transfer to the other side of the building. This was not a problem to the reception staff and the view was exquisite. We cannot praise the staff enough. From Marissa, who cleaned our room, who was always happy, cheerful and singing, to Mari in the restaurant, who always made sure that there were two glasses of chilled white wine waiting on the table for us. It was a lovely holiday. We would definitely return and put up with the Germans, who unfortunately, still do not have a sense of humour, still do not queue and still get up very early to reserve the sunbeds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), RIU Hotels and Resorts, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo