We have visited this hotel many times over the years even before became all inclusive after the last refurbishment.
It provides excellent value in a superb position on the dunes outside Corralejo. The staff are exceedingly helpful and friendly compared to other hotels we have visited.
THe hotel and rooms are comfortable and we always book a room with a sea view as the other side of the hotel, although having excellent views, can be cold as it does not see much sunshine. The food provided is of a very good standard and we have never gone wanting.
We would like to think that all clients are treated in a similar way to us, although as regular visitors we are always treated well. We think it is definitely a two way affair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo