Once again the riu don't let you down, what a lovely two week holiday we had. should have had a afternoon flight but we got informed that flight was changed to a morning flight , we arrived at hotel at around 1,o clock and hotel was empty so we got a hotel room overlooking the pool insted of the annexe no extra cost what a lovely room first floor. All staff can't do enough for you, wifes birthday the first week and flowers and champaign in the room, evening meal at the mandaria once again champaign and singing happy birthday realy made a fuss over her, Yes there is a load of Germans but don't let them bother you, as they say if its good for them it will do for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), RIU Hotels and Resorts, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo