Unfortunately this holiday was completely ruined by a severe stomach bug that affected both my boyfriend and then myself. Due to the fact I am 17 weeks pregnant and have an auto immune disease and could not stop vomiting and having chronic diarrhoea I was sent to the hospital. I was severely dehydrated and had 3 bags of fluid, anti sickness and stomach protector intravenously. They confirmed it was a bacterial stomach infection. I am visiting A&E to get a scan to make sure the baby is okay now I am back in England. The other thing is we stayed in the annexe rooms and we did have cockroaches living with us. We worked out that they lived in the overflow system of the bath and would run in and out of that. The beach is absolutely beautiful but due to the events above the holiday has been absolutely ruined and I wouldn't recommend anybody staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Lastminute, Evoline ltd, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo