Returned to the Oliva Beach for two weeks having spent a week there 18 months ago. I can only say that the holiday met all our expectations and we had a fantastic time.
The staff from reception to the maids were first classs. Very friendly and dedicated to ensuring we had a good holiday.
The food was of the highest standard. Forget the reviews that say the food was repetitive. All hot food is cooked fresh with many choices each night. The buffet starters were excellent and the chefs ensure that they are allways fresh.
The only downside is the evening entertainment. Unless you are seated by 7:30 for the 9:00pm show you will have a very poor view of the stage.Having said that we spent most of the evenings in the bar next to reception where the bar staff were fantastic, thanks Carlo & Enrique. There is live music here four times per week and dancing to CD's on the other nights.
I would recomend the Annexe to the main building. THe rooms are of a good size, very clean and only 4 mins walk to the main building.
Would we return? CERTAINLY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo